Friday, June 10, 2022

Here's the First Review of THE MAN WITH KALEIDOSCOPE EYES!

Two weekends ago, my new novel THE MAN WITH KALEIDOSCOPE EYES had its launch at ChillerCon UK in Scarsborough (along with Ramsey Campbell's RAMSEY'S RAMBLES, his collected VIDEO WATCHDOG columns). I was told that copies of the unsigned edition started being mailed out last week, and on Facebook I've started receiving photos from friends who have already received it. 

Today, I received this week's PS PUBLISHING NEWSLETTER and was very pleased and surprised to find the first review I've seen of the book. Here it is, with my thanks to reviewer Matthew Jones:


In case you're interested and haven't ordered yet, here is a link to Electric Dreamhouse's sales page for the book. 

At present, I'm still awaiting the shipment of loose pages to be signed and tipped-into the 100 limited hardcovers, which are still in supply... but I wouldn't put it off very long.


(c) 2022 by Tim Lucas. All rights reserved.

Subscribe to Tim Lucas / Video WatchBlog by Email

If you enjoy Video WatchBlog, your kind support will help to ensure its continued frequency and broader reach of coverage.