Thursday, March 10, 2022

Vote in the 20th Annual Rondo Awards!


Bless their bald little heads! Dont forget! Remember to cast your votes for the 20th Annual Rondo Awards! You can find your ballot at rondoaward.com. And when you do, please consider voting for me in those categories where I (Tim Lucas) or my work (commentaries, Video WatchBlog) is nominated, and in those all-important "write-in" categories. It's true the Rondos have been very kind to me in the past, but it's been four years since my last - I checked, and that's 60 audio commentaries ago in Watchdog years!

Suffice to say, your remembrance and support would be most encouraging and much appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.

* * * *

I've been a bit scarce here of late, but know that it's all been time put to the greater good - doing the final proofreading on THE MAN WITH KALEIDOSCOPE EYES, and most recently scripting and recording audio commentaries for forthcoming releases of AIP's DE SADE (Scorpion Releasing) and SAMSON AND THE 7 MIRACLES OF THE WORLD (Kino Lorber). Next up is an elusive Mario Bava title that should make you all very happy. I'll tell you more when I am able.



(c) 2022 by Tim Lucas. All rights reserved.

Subscribe to Tim Lucas / Video WatchBlog by Email

If you enjoy Video WatchBlog, your kind support will help to ensure its continued frequency and broader reach of coverage.