Monday, January 02, 2006

Introducing Bava Book Update Blog

DVD Savant Glenn Erickson says I'm addicted to writing. It must be true, because how many people have two blogs? Yes, two blogs. This one with the mile-long daily postings is not enough to satisfy my need to peck away at this keyboard, so I'm branching out into a second.

Well, yes and no.

The fact is, today our VIDEO WATCHDOG website (www.videowatchdog.com) launched a special Updates blog as part of our page devoted to my forthcoming book, MARIO BAVA - ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK. Just go to the main page, click on the Bava book link in the left-hand column (you may need to slide the guide bar down to find it), and click on the "Click Here for Updates" link under the book cover. That will take you right to the Update blog, where I'll be posting occasional reports on where the book's progress presently stands.

So why not try it now? I'll meet you over there and fill you in on the rest!