Friday, July 07, 2023

IMPORTANT UPDATE

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:

We will no longer be able to fill orders received from outside the USA. 

Also, for the moment, we are not filling orders of any kind.

I am trying to solve the problem of how to update and downsize this website as is manageable without Donna or other workers. Nine months since her passing, I am still trying to sort out the identity of our web host to open a dialogue with them. I have tried working with a company that supposedly solves such problems, but we are still faced with problems they told me were resolved. 

The only reason I want to keep this website going, frankly, is to keep Donna's digital products legacy alive and in the hands of our customers. I'm told by various customers that they cannot access their digital goods as things are now, so it's only right that I commit to receiving no further outside income from this site until our technical issues can be resolved. 

Thank you for your kind patience.

Tim / VW